Life Coaching can be applied to a number of areas and practically anyone can benefit. Here are some areas for which it is most commonly used, many of which I have already successfully worked on with clients:
- To achieve a goal or ambition.
- To manage or relieve stress.
- To manage your time more effectively.
- To improve self-confidence and self-esteem.
- To improve health, well-being and fitness.
- To improve communication and relationships.
- To manage life transitions, such as relocation or change in career.
- To prepare for and cope with a change in work role or environment.
- To explore and define career paths/goals.
- To implement life-style shifts.
After the initial session, in which we’ll begin to explore what it is you wish to achieve, we’ll have regular weekly sessions at a scheduled time. At the beginning of each, you’ll get to choose the relevant topic you wish to discuss. My role as Coach is to listen to you, observe, feed-back and ask powerful questions. This will enable you to find clarity and reflect more deeply on the options, strategies and goal(s) you wish to pursue. Your job is to make decisions and commit to actions which will allow you to make progress and move forward.
The process of Life Coaching is often compared to a ‘journey’. As with any journey, you may find yourself making several excursions before you reach your final destination. Or, you may decide to take the ‘scenic route’, exploring the many twists and turns along the way. Provided you’re open to learning more about yourself and your world, the benefits are likely to be many. So, whatever the journey, I’m here as your guide, to work with you, individually, on a one-to-one basis and in the strictest confidence, at your own pace and in your own time.
So, what are you waiting for? Why allow things to remain the same when they could be different? Why not discover a whole new way of living and being?
For more information: Frequently Asked Questions